5 Ways to Flip Your Fins with ‘The Little Mermaid’ at Disneyland Resort
by Michael Ramirez, Editorial Content Director, Disneyland Resort
You don’t need to be under the sea to celebrate with Ariel and friends from “The Little Mermaid.” With the 30th anniversary of the animated classic this year, there’s fin-tastic fun to be had all over the Disneyland Resort!
1. Ever wished you could keep your favorite ocean friends in your pocket? Wish granted! Find the newest must-have collectibles line, Ariel’s Undersea Adventure Disney Parks Wishables, in stores at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts beginning Wednesday, June 5. Don’t forget to snap an under the sea picture and share using #Wishables.
2. Start your day with an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind adventure alongside some favorite Disney Princesses, including Ariel! Enjoy a delicious three-course breakfast as you enjoy personal interactions all within the elegant surroundings of Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
3. Get your toes-a-tappin on Main Street, U.S.A. with Mickey’s Soundsational Parade. Costumed musicians, syncopated dancers and spectacular floats follow Mickey’s animated beat, encouraging you to sing along. Give a wave to Ariel as she and other familiar faces from “The Little Mermaid” join in on this musical march.
4. Royal Hall in Fantasy Faire is home to Disney Princesses from some of your favorite fairytales, like Ariel. Here, you’ll step into a storybook world where Disney Princesses are waiting to meet you! You can share hugs, pose for photos, collect autographs and “hold court” with up to 3 of the world’s best-loved Disney Princesses at any given time.
5. Step into your waiting clam-mobile and float away into magical moments and unforgettable music at The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure. Take in the sights under the sea and sing along to classics made famous in the movie, like “Part of Your World,” “Under the Sea,” “Poor Unfortunate Souls” and “Kiss the Girl.”
Find Disney Parks Wishables at select merchandise locations, including World of Disney at the Downtown Disney District in California and Disney Springs in Florida, as well as shopDisney.com. Follow along on social using #Wishables.