Five Fan Favorites: Disneyland Park
by Michael Ramirez, Editorial Content Director, Disneyland Resort
If you’re like me, you’ve had the pleasure of visiting the Disneyland Resort on numerous occasions. But if you haven’t been here lately, you are missing out on a whole lot of excitement!
Starting with Disneyland park, here are a few things to experience at Walt Disney’s original Magic Kingdom:
1. Celebrate Mickey and Minnie in a BIG way – During Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration, enjoy the festive décor, foods, merchandise and family-fun entertainment, including the new high-energy projection show, “Mickey’s Mix Magic.” The fan-favorite “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade” is also back with a rockin’ new opening to kick off the party.
2. Adventure along a swashbuckling cruise – If you think a pirate’s life is definitely for you, join the swashbucklers of Pirates of the Caribbean. This classic attraction is a thrilling, immersive adventure, featuring a cast of characters, including Captain Jack Sparrow himself!
3. Visit the estate of happy haunts – As you materialize in New Orleans Square, drop into Haunted Mansion for a spooky tour… 999 restless spirits await!
4. Encounter a hero of the Resistance – At Star Wars Launch Bay, step into the light side and meet the courageous hero Rey. While you are there, check out film props, costumes and other memorabilia from a galaxy far, far away.
5. Step into a realm of fantasy – No trip to Disneyland would be complete without a visit to Fantasyland. Kids (and kids at heart) will love spinning around Mad Tea Party, as well as soaring through the sky on Dumbo the Flying Elephant. I personally love traveling to Never Land on Peter Pan’s Flight!
To top things off, we have incredible ticket offers available, helping you save while spending more time at the Happiest Place on Earth! Check out the Disneyland Resort website for more details. Southern California residents – we also have a special offer just for you!
What are your must-do’s at Disneyland park?