Holiday Gifting: 10 Essential Shopping Destinations at the Disneyland Resort
by Michael Ramirez, Editorial Content Director, Disneyland Resort
'Tis the season to deck the halls, gather with loved ones and shop ‘til you drop! Holidays at the Disneyland Resort is the perfect place to not only enjoy the festive merriment of the season, but also shop for everyone on your list! Below are our favorite shopping spots at the Disneyland Resort.
10. Elias & Co – Buena Vista Street in Disney California Adventure park: Named for Walt Disney’s father, and modeled after the department stores that Walt himself may have encountered upon his arrival to the Golden State, Elias & Co boasts a rich Disney history. The store is divided into distinct sections for men, women and children, so you’ll find something special for the entire family.
9. Emporium – Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland park: Emporium offers the largest selection of souvenirs in Disneyland park, presented in a charming, turn-of-the-century setting. Conveniently located near the park entrance for all your last-minute shopping spree needs, it is the perfect one-stop-shop for apparel, jewelry, ear hats, autograph books and more.
8. Disney Dress Shop – Downtown Disney District: Even adults can play dress-up at the Disney Dress Shop in the Downtown Disney District. You will find whimsical apparel and accessories inspired by your favorite Disney characters and attractions. A new addition includes the Mickey Through the Years dress with matching Dooney & Burke bag.
7. China Closet – Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland park: For those seeking a more sophisticated selection of souvenirs, look no further than China Closet. The store offers mementos like stunning holiday ornaments and festive home decor perfect for celebrating the season.
6. Disney Home – Downtown Disney District: A newer addition to the Downtown Disney District, Disney Home is a dream come true for those who want to bring Disney magic into their homes. You will find character-inspired décor, kitchenware, bedding, holiday pet items and other home goods.
5. Disney Showcase – Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland park: Disney Showcase features apparel and souvenirs suited to every season. The highlight? This store offers custom embroidery services for Disneyland Resort merchandise—the perfect personal keepsake or gift.
4. Candy Palace – Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland park: If you’re looking to give something tasty, swing by Candy Palace for a specialty seasonal treat. Choose from Mickey and Minnie Apples, Peppermint Bark or hand-pulled candy canes!
3. Knick’s Knacks – Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure park: As the primary destination at Pixar Pier for Pixar artistry, trinkets and knick knacks – of course – Knick’s Knacks offers new and limited-edition Pixar merchandise. The store celebrates Pixar’s history, stories and characters with its unique décor and on-location character sketch artist.
2. Gone Hollywood – Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure park: Bright lights and palm trees will beckon you to Hollywood Land and into the Art Deco-inspired Gone Hollywood. This location has the coolest collection of souvenirs such as headwear, accessories and apparel that place guests right into the holiday spirit.
1. World of Disney – Downtown Disney District: The newly re-imagined World of Disney store is rooted in legendary Disney heritage while maintaining a modern feel. Shop Disney Parks merchandise, such as must-have spirit jerseys and unique souvenirs, or simply stop by to take in the magical atmosphere. When you least expect it, sketches, artwork and posters suddenly spring to life with a bit of pixie dust.