Six Not-to-Miss Pixar Fest Experiences at Disneyland Resort
Michael Ramirez, Editorial Content Director, Disneyland Resort
Hurry! If you’re planning your next visit to the Disneyland Resort, you can still experience Pixar Fest until Sept. 3 to celebrate some of your favorite characters and stories from Pixar Animation Studios.
With six weeks left to enjoy Pixar Fest, here are six things not to miss!
1. “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular“ – Celebrate the heart of Pixar with this emotion-filled fireworks and multimedia spectacular. Watch from Sleeping Beauty Castle, ‘it’s a small world,’ Rivers of America or Main Street, U.S.A. for a different perspective!
2. Themed Eats and Treats – A bevy of delicious, limited-time Pixar-inspired fare awaits you! Favorites include “Toy Story”-inspired Cheeseburger Pizza from Alien Pizza Planet and “Monsters, Inc.”-inspired Chilled Noodle Salad from Lucky Fortune Cookery.
3. Pixar Pals Dance Party – In the evening, head over to Tomorrowland Terrace in Disneyland park for a groovin’ time. You never know who may stop by! Look out for pals Mike and Sulley from “Monsters, Inc.” or Woody and Jessie from “Toy Story.”
4. Limited-time Merchandise – Get into the spirit with unique Pixar Fest apparel, accessories, souvenirs and more! Top picks include Pixar-themed headwear and friendship charm bracelets.
5. Atmosphere Entertainment – Enjoy the memorable tunes of Pixar films played by the Disneyland Band, Dapper Dans, Royal Street Bachelors, Jambalaya Jazz Band, Mariachi Divas and The Straw Hatters. View the daily entertainment schedule to catch upcoming performances!
6. Pixar Shorts Film Festival – Returning Jul. 20 to the Sunset Showcase Theater at Disney California Adventure park, check out heartwarming Pixar Shorts, including “Bao,” “La Luna” and “Sanjay’s Super Team,” all presented in 3D!
In addition, as we previously announced, “a bug’s land” will be closing to make way for the Super Hero-themed land, which will open in 2020. The last day to experience the fun of being a bug is Sept. 4.
Attractions, entertainment and offerings are subject to change without notice.